Eager to Encourage Safe Behaviour in Your Workplace?
This program is based on the Safety Culture & Leadership program successfully conducted in Europe, Canada, USA, Brazil, Australia and New Zealand.
The Encouraging Safe Behaviours 2 day workshop will train participants in:
- Reaching agreement on perception of hazard and risk
- Understanding why some people adopt unsafe behaviours
- Factors that determine a person’s behaviour
- The relative costs/benefits of safe vs unsafe behaviours
- confronting existing attitudes and beliefs about health and safety
- being pro-active: concentrating on things we ourselves can influence and control
- identify and reinforce desired WHS behaviours at work
- personal contributions to the safety culture – the safe behaviour pledge
Who Should Attend: all people with an interest in work health and safety.
* This course is only offered as an in-house program.
Contact our team of qualified experts to arrange in-house training for your team.