Are you searching for effective approaches to work health and safety (WHS) issues in your workplace?
The Health & Safety for Managers & Supervisors course guides key line personnel in developing a clear overview of the WHS needs and requirements of their organisation and their responsibilities and duties, confronting existing attitudes and beliefs about health and safety and enabling managers and supervisors to better understand what is required to more effectively participate in their organisation’s work health and safety process.
CLICK HERE for further information.
- a range of formats are provided, depending on the needs and priorities of the client
- optimally, this is a 3-day course
- 1 and 2-day versions are available
Other related programs that may be of interest:
- Board of Directors WHS Briefing (2-hour)
- WHS Briefing for the Senior Management Team (3-hour)
* This course is only offered as an in-house program.
Contact our team of qualified experts to arrange in-house training for your team.